Customer Success Consultant
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! We are a SaaS company that aims to simplify online order management for business owners around the world. From local diners to multinational chains, Deliverect offers cutting edge software to simplify the lives of our customers. The organisation is Belgium-based, founded in April 2018, and currently operating in 11 countries and has just been named as a Soonicorn company.
At Deliverect, we are ambitious and innovative, raising the bar, taking ownership of everything we do and celebrating our success with the entire team. We value open communication, respect and creative thinking. We surround ourselves with a squad of talented people from all over the world, who all work together to our one vision of delivering the first burger to the moon! If this sounds like the kind environment for you then you may be what we are looking for!
Reason for the role
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers realise the full value of their investment in Deliverect. You will set the tone for our relationships with our customers by achieving excellence in every engagement, combining technical knowledge with an understanding of how Deliverect can deliver value in the context of the customer’s business.
You will drive successful business outcomes by defining, agreeing and executing deployment plans, influencing the customer as a trusted advisor and setting the groundwork for growing shared value as the Deliverect solution service evolves.
You are the direct point of contact for our customers during the critical initial deployment period and you answer and coordinate responses to their commercial and technical questions. You are customer oriented, you have strong communication skills and you feel at home in a fast-growing and evolving environment.
If you are eager to take part in our company and play a key role in the growth of Deliverect, this job might be for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- You drive successful business outcomes by collaborating with the customer to define and execute a clearly defined Roadmap to value. You identify and overcome inhibitors to success through your domain knowledge, through effective planning, and by escalating where necessary.
- You aim for high customer satisfaction; you continually develop your understanding of their motivations and needs while creating value by matching Deliverect’s product capabilities to their requirements.
- As a source of invaluable field insight, you participate in focused, cross-functional teams to improve internal processes and drive product evolution
- You maintain close and effective communication with customers, whether it’s by phone, by video call, by on-site visits. You make it work and solve their toughest challenges.
- You guide new customers by creating and developing a range of enablement materials including feature guides, how-to articles, webinars, custom training for partners etc.
- Fluency in English. Any additional languages are definitely a plus!
- You are able to deal with high volumes of questions coming from customers and partners; you need to be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle.
- You have strong communication and organisational skills
- You are customer oriented and can keep calm during stressful situations
- You can work independently and know how to prioritise and problem solve
- You are interested in the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in SaaS, the hospitality industry and/or in a scale-up environment is a plus
- Preferably immediately available
At Deliverect, we are not all the same, and that is one of our greatest strengths.
We believe in including everyone on our journey of building our team globally to provide an epic SaaS based solution to our customers. We do this by embracing our individual differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment.
You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone, and we are committed to treating all applicants fairly and equally.
The more voices we have represented within Deliverect, the more we will all continue to thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! We encourage you to bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s only in our differences that we will find the power to succeed. If you require any support during our recruitment process, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.