Enterprise Project Manager
Mexico City, Mexico
Who are we?
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
From project kick-off to full roll out, possibly phased, the enterprise technical project manager will ensure our enterprise customers see value in Deliverect’s platform in a timely manner, by aligning all necessary internal and external resources. You will make special emphasis identifying the critical path and leading all stakeholders involved, in order to have the first transactional location in the shortest time possible.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and work closely with the customer's management team, strategic partners, and Deliverect’s internal resources to drive the project completion and customer satisfaction.
- Identify cross-project blockers and patterns for constantly improving the onboarding and rollout process.
- Manage in parallel 10+ onboarding projects at a time.
- Interfacing with stakeholders (both internal and external, sales, product teams) to gather requirements and feedback from customers and partners, aiming to improve Deliverect’s products, services and processes as well.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Technology experience, specifically around APIs, software development and solutions ecosystems
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed environment
- Previous and provable experience in Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree ideally however experience overshadows this
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Cloud technologies and SaaS products
- Demonstrated operational excellence in critical thinking, process development, and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency.
- Perfect command of English and another language is a strong asset.
What we offer?
Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named a ‘unicorn’
Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership
Range of benefits
We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
Diverse international team; regular company and team events
Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
An early position in a scaling international scale-up with strong growth plans
Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.