Intern - Marketing Operations
Who are we?
We are a swiftly growing (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify online orders for restaurants and FMCG companies. We were founded a little more than 2 years ago and have now grown very quickly to thousands of large and small restaurants across 12 countries.
Reason for the role
We are looking to hire an intern to support our Growth Marketing team with our marketing technologies, global paid media campaigns, and analytics.The ideal candidate is interested in solving problems, has great attention to detail and is excited to learn about analysing and improving our daily marketing operations.
As part of the Growth Marketing team, this role will collaborate closely with our Digital Marketing and Marketing Operations & Sales Enablement colleagues. You will also experience what it’s like to work in a fast-growing startup and to run diverse marketing activities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support with analysing our website performance: improving our conversions and analyzing user experience
- Support with optimising our paid media campaigns
- Set up marketing reports and share insights with regional marketer
- Interest in learning about Google Analytics, MAP (HubSpot, Marketo), Google Search Console, and SEMrush
- English + additional languages highly valued
- You take initiatives, and are result-oriented
- You are a team player who thrives in global environments
- You have a strong attention to detail
At Deliverect, we are not all the same, and that is one of our greatest strengths. We believe in including everyone on our journey of building our team globally to provide an epic SaaS based solution to our customers. We do this by embracing our individual differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment.
You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone, and we are committed to treating all applicants fairly and equally.
The more voices we have represented within Deliverect, the more we will all continue to thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! We encourage you to bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s only in our differences that we will find the power to succeed. If you require any support during our recruitment process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
What we offer?
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway & daily support and guidance from a small Growth Marketing team
- International team with many different nationalities and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- One of the most exciting SaaS start-ups in the FoodTech industry led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the hospitality world once again!