Who are we?
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
Who we work with
Our partners are the food delivery platforms you know and love, such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and our customers include Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever - and likely your favorite local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
We are looking for a driven, passionate, and eager person that is capable of managing a considerable workload, who is comfortable working under pressure, and is able to come up with creative solutions for daily issues raised by the business.Our first junior lawyer will have the chance to be part of an amazing (really fast-growing company), with a fantastic culture, and will be exposed to a variety of legal issues that will boost his/her growth.
Tasks and responsibilities
Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing NDAs and other type of commercial agreements;
Work closely with our Finance team to monitor the compliance of corporate obligations for entities of the Deliverect group;
Support corporate processes related to entities of the Deliverecr group;
Review and maintain legal trackers and filing systems.
1 or 2 years of professional experience in corporate and/or contractual law.
Working knowledge of Google Workspace (Gsuite).
High English proficiency - a second language is a plus!
What we offer?
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- Responsibility & daily support and guidance from our close-knit marketing team
- International team with many different nationalities and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- One of the most exciting SaaS start-ups in the FoodTech industry led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the hospitality world once again!
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.