Medior Backend Developer
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 135 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
As our Backend Developer you write well-tested code, guide the team with your experience, and seek challenges that inspire you.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Building API integrations for leading national and global delivery partners
- Being inventive managing a huge amount of data and innovating with it
- Work on complex algorithms to help restaurants optimise their operations an food offering
- Employ modern machine learning techniques
- Anticipating problems with server load and preventing them ahead of time
- Mentoring other developers and guide them in their work
- Help to choose new technologies and frameworks to tackle problems
- You might even be in touch with customers directly, as you are keen to hear what you can improve
- At least 2 years'+ commercial coding in Python
- Experience with building Web/REST APIs
- Relevant work authorisation for this location
- You enjoy collaborating with a team
- We don't tell you what to do, you are the expert and you welcome giving and receiving feedback
What we offer?
Fast-growing SaaS scale-up recently awarded Unicorn status
Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership
Range of benefits
We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
Diverse international team; regular company and team events
Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
An early position in a scaling international scale-up with strong growth plans
Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Want to join our rocket ship? Apply now.
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.