Medior Backend Developer
Who are we?
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
Are you ready to join a rocket ship? If you are looking to gain experience, not just on the development side, but also on how to build a company, you came to the right place.
At Deliverect, customers, product and team come first.
We believe in truly agile development, where procedures and meetings don’t grind everything to a halt and we want passionate developers that love to create things and are proud when customers enjoy using what they made.
Write code and develop prototypes for high-volume production, REST API-based applications
Help with proposing and architecting new features
Tasks and responsibilities
- Building API integrations for leading national and global delivery websites
- Being inventive with the huge amount of data and innovating with it
- Creating Machine to Machine (M2M) Authorization
- Anticipating problems with server load and preventing them ahead of time
- Mentoring the other developers and guide them in their work
- Help to choose new technologies and frameworks to tackle problems
- You might even be in touch with customers directly, as you are keen to hear what you can improve on
At least 2 years'+ commercial coding
Experience with building Web/REST APIs
You enjoy collaborating with a team
- Exposure to using Python in a web context is beneficial but not essential; we are open to developing people with solid coding skills whatever their coding language experience. The Deliverect family is growing, and we need you!
What we offer?
We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days.
Diverse international team; regular company and team events
Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
An early position in a scaling international startup with strong growth plans
Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.