Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 135 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
As a Product Manager, you will work in a cross-functional team. You help realise your team's mission by taking on the following responsibilities:
Tasks and responsibilities
- Work closely with the management team to define product priorities
- Outreach to prospective partners in the hospitality tech industry in conjunction with our regional partner managers.
- Interfacing with stakeholders (both internal and external, sales, product teams) to gather requirements and take Deliverect products to next level
- Turn requirements into user stories and work with the development team to execute those stories.
- You understand clients' long-term business strategy and incorporate this into the product strategy & roadmap
- You make sure the vision and strategy are understood and shared by the entire team and all stakeholders, by sharing it in an engaging way
- Authorisation to work in this location
- 1-3 years (or more) experience as a Product Manager, Associate Product Manager, Product Owner, Customer Success or any other similar role
- Prior experience in the technology field. Specifically, any background working with partner programs, APIs, software development kits (SDK) or solutions ecosystems would be a big plus.
- Previous experience with product management and the ability to manage (write and prioritize) requirements for R&D
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, knowledge of JIRA is a big plus
- Strategic understanding with a critical eye, being able to form an opinion from information or data
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Experience providing concrete impact rather than just simply 'delivering'
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Ability to be flexible in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity in a high-growth scale-up
What we offer?
Fast-growing SaaS scale-up recently awarded Unicorn status
Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership
Range of benefits
We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
Diverse international team; regular company and team events
Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
An early position in a scaling international scale-up with strong growth plans
Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Want to join our rocket ship? Apply now.
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.