Growth Marketing Intern
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
We are looking to hire an intern to support our Growth Marketing team with our marketing technologies, global paid media campaigns, and analytics.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter interested in solving problems, has great attention to detail and is excited to learn about marketing analytics and improving our daily marketing operations.
As part of the Growth Marketing team, this role will collaborate closely with our Digital Marketing and Marketing Operations colleagues. You will also experience what it’s like to work in a fast-growing scale-up and to run diverse marketing activities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support with analysing our website performance and update website content
- Support with optimising our paid media campaigns across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok
- Set up marketing reports and share insights with our regional marketers
- Support with various marketing operations tasks
- Coordinate database management projects
- Interest in learning about website tracking (Google Analytics), marketing automation (HubSpot), website performance (Google Search Console), and keyword analysis (SEMrush)
- Project management experience
- Experience conducting research and generating actionable reports
- Available for a minimum of 6 months for at least 24 hours per week
- Fluent in English. Additional European languages are a plus!
- You take initiatives, and are result-oriented
- You are a team player who thrives in global environments
- You have a strong attention to detail
What we offer?
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- Responsibility & daily support and guidance from our close-knit marketing team
- International team with many different nationalities and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- One of the most exciting SaaS start-ups in the FoodTech industry led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the hospitality world once again!
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.