Market Launcher - Bogota, Colombia
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
As a market launcher, you are the first “boots-on-the-ground” person for new Deliverect markets. In the various countries of your region, you will run through our operational playbook, and you are responsible for recruiting and advancing our partner ecosystem both technically and commercially.
The territory for this role will be the Bogota region. You will also be in charge of developing and nurturing strong relationships with each Delivery channel in the region and start developing relationships with the food service operators in the region. You will be decisive to bring our first thousands of new clients.
This role requires great project management skills and a determination to “hustle” and get things done. A very high level of autonomy is required in that role.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop a strategic plan in collaboration with Head of Partnerships and CRO in order to achieve product-market fit and general availability in the region for 2022
- You aim for great enterprise partnerships; their motivations and needs and how to approach ensuring their success.
- You maintain close communication with partners, whether it’s by phone, by mail, by video call, by on-site visits. You make it work and solve their toughest challenges.
- You guide new partners and develop a range of materials including guides, how-to articles, webinars, training.
- You cooperate with the operations team to improve on internal processes.
- You meet prospecting and business development goals including signing landmark deals with large enterprises customers
- Work alongside veteran entrepreneurs looking to disrupt the world of hospitality tech once again!
- University degree and 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in the B2B software space working in partnerships.
- Experience in the hospitality/food tech industry with enterprise customers is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You are able to deal with high volumes of questions coming from customers and partners; you need to be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle.
- You have strong organisational skills.
- You can keep calm during stressful situations.
- You can work independently and know how to prioritise and problem solve.
- You are interested in the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.
What we offer?
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days.
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international startup with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.