Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
As a Partner Manager, you are in charge of building and nurturing our partner ecosystem for Australia. Through strong communication and collaboration, you will manage the relationships with our P.O.S. & Delivery Application partners.
You will also handle the sale to merchants that come through these channels. You will be a natural networker and a Deliverect champion! The territory for this role will be Australia. This is an opportunity to join a small, young, rapidly growing team, and to work alongside leadership with a proven ability to scale startups.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You aim to understand the motivations and needs of our partners and know how to approach ensuring their success.
- You will implement & foster commercial agreements with our partners
- You maintain close communication with partners, whether it’s by phone, by mail, by video call, by on-site visits. You make it work and solve their toughest challenges.
- Through collaborative marketing efforts, you guide new partners and develop a range of materials including guides, how-to articles, webinars, training.
- You cooperate with the operations team to improve on internal processes.
- You contribute as a member of the mid-market team to achieve the overall strategic group objectives.
- You achieve or exceed monthly sales quotas, including deals closed.
- You meet prospecting and business development goals.
- You are guiding technical integrations
- University degree and 3-4 years of relevant professional experience in the B2B software space working in partnerships or business development.
- Experience in the hospitality/food tech industry, with a background in POS or Channel, is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Fluent in English.
- Technically savvy, you aren’t afraid to read through API documentation.
- You are able to deal with high volumes of inquiries coming from customers and partners; you need to be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You can work independently and know how to prioritize and problem solve.
- You are interested in the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.
What we offer?
- All our employees receive stock options
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations, and office days.
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap, and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features, and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international startup with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.