Technical Project Manager
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly.
Reason for the role
You will be custodian to timelines, making sure details of the integrations are properly specified and engaging with all key stakeholders (internal and external).
You will need the appetite to develop a strong product knowledge (training is provided) alongside an understanding of the food tech industry ecosystem including Point of Sales (POS), payment, online ordering, analytics, etc.
You will oversee a local team of implementation specialists and provide them with leadership and support towards high quality implementations, evaluations and assessment of both internally and externally built integrations. That includes responsibility for identifying areas of improvement for processes, team interactions and performance, and provide the necessary support and tools to nurture growth.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Collaborate with management team to define integration priorities
- Outreach to prospective partners in the hospitality tech industry together with our regional partner managers
- Speak with stakeholders (both internal and external, sales, product teams) to gather requirements and define the finished integration
- Manage in parallel 5-10 integration projects at the same time
- Define the engagement model with technology partners, identifying the different steps of engagement, touch points and pace
- Turn requirements into user stories and work with the development team to execute stories
- Provide 'hands on' 1st level of support for Beta customers issues when launching an integration
- Technology experience, preferably partner programs (we work with APIs and software development kits (SDK) and solutions ecosystems)
- Able to operate in Global company environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Able to be flexible with evolving business priorities; dealing with ambiguity
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
- Previous experience with product management and ability to manage (write and prioritize) requirements for R&D beneficial
- Experience in the HORECA and Agile development methodologies and SaaS products/cloud technologies beneficial
What we offer?
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named a ‘soonicorn’
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership
- Range of benefits
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international scale-up with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Want to join our rocket ship? Apply now.
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.