Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! We are a SaaS company that aims to
simplify online order management for business owners around the world. From local diners to multinational chains, Deliverect offers cutting edge software to simplify the lives of our
The organisation is Belgium-based, founded in April 2018, and currently operating in 11 countries and has just been named as a Soonicorn company.
At Deliverect, we are ambitious and innovative, raising the bar, taking ownership of everything we do and celebrating our success with the entire team. We value open communication,respect and creative thinking. We surround ourselves with a squad of talented people from all over the world, who all work together to our one vision of delivering the first burger to the moon! If this sounds like the kind environment for you then you may be what we are looking for!
Reason for the role
In this critical role, you will be helping Deliverect build, maintain, and scale infrastructure. We are looking for someone who can help us with our high-availability, deployment, and monitoring solutions.
Those are some fancy words, but what do they really mean? Here are some ideas:
- Improve the high availability of our Dockerized microservices
- Launch services in Kubernetes
- Deploy releases to production and staging environments
- Improve upon our CI/CD pipeline
- Build and maintain monitoring tools: logging, performance, uptime, and tracing
- Optimise DB performance
- Help with tooling and development
- Help with proposing and architecting new features
- Excellent Linux skills
- 2+ years experience with Docker
- Experience with Cloud environments (Google Cloud is a plus)
- Experience with databases (NoSQL experience is a big plus)
- Knowledge of Python development
- Experience with a variety of API standards (REST, JSON-RPC, SOAP/XML)
- Experience with Git and the CLI
- Experience with API clients like Postman or Insomnia
- Understanding of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI
- Monitoring experience (we use Grafana but experience with alternatives are fine)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with non-relational databases like MongoDB
- Experience with variety of Linux shells including Bash
At Deliverect, we are not all the same, and that is one of our greatest strengths.
We believe in including everyone on our journey of building our team globally to provide an epic SaaS based solution to our customers. We do this by embracing our individual differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment.
You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone, and we are committed to treating all applicants fairly and equally.
The more voices we have represented within Deliverect, the more we will all continue to thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! We encourage you to bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s only in our differences that we will find the power to succeed. If you require any support during our recruitment process, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer?
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- Great stock options and growth potential
- International team with many different nationalities and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- One of the most exciting SaaS start-ups in the FoodTech industry led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the hospitality world once again!
- Full benefits package