Frontend Developer - Marketing team
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
Given our ambitious global growth plans, we are looking for a part-time Frontend Developer Contractor/Freelancer for ongoing optimization of our new global multi-language website that sits at the core of our marketing lead generation activities. The website is built using Gatsby, we use Contentful as our headless CMS, deploy using Netlify, and use Github for version control.
This role will work closely with the Growth Marketing team responsible for our marketing website and other marketing tools. The role will also collaborate with our development agency on bigger website projects as the marketing team’s internal frontend expert.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Identifying and implementing ways to improve our website performance
- Implementing new features based on close collaboration with the marketing team to drive our campaign results
- Fixing bugs on the website and in Contentful components and content models
- Collaborating with our website agency on bigger development projects
- Evaluating and suggesting UX improvements that improve audience engagement
- You have 2-3 years+ experience as a Frontend Developer
- Strong experience with ReactJS, HTML, CSS, version control (Github). Experience with TypeScript is a plus
- Experience working with Gatsby and Contentful
- Knowledge of HubSpot CMS and marketing automation is a plus
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager is a plus
- You’re a good communicator and can support the team’s website owner as our internal frontend expert
- You take initiative, you’re a self-starter and you act with confidence and conviction
- Ambitious and driven to accomplish your goals
- Team player who thrives in global environments
- Attention to detail
What we offer?
- An exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with many different nationalities and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- One of the most exciting SaaS start-ups in the FoodTech industry led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the hospitality world once again!
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.