Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
Given our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a skilled and energetic Graphic designer - developing and designing top notch visuals for the company. The person in the role will be a part of the Global Marketing team, working in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders.
This role requires both a passion for design and technology and its capacity to make a difference in the life of our customers and a love of food. This is a hands-on role that requires excellent communication and project management skills.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Further, develop the visual identity for our Deliverect brand, and manage a component library as an extension of it (illustrations, icons, colors, typography, animations, etc.).
- Design visual conceptsand key assets across teams (e.g. website design, company deck, event materials, google/social ads, ebooks, mail banners).
- Enable colleagues, including non-designers, to create on-brand assets (e.g. social media posts, ebooks, emails). Be an advocate for consistent and cohesive design throughout the company.
- Collaborate with your Marketing colleagues on new media formats (infographics, video, interactive web pages, etc.) for more visual story telling.
- Collaborate with Product Design to create and maintain a cohesive and consistent brand experience between Marketing and Product.
- A portfolio of design examples
- Expert Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat,...
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Copywriting
- (Basic) Marketing knowledge
- Drawing and Illustration, both Digital and On Paper
- A demonstrable track record campaign visuals or cutting edge visuals that speak to the eye
- Experience managing projects and working with different teams
- Understanding of marketing KPIs, metrics, analytics and reporting methods
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Additional language skills are a strong plus.
- University degree in design or other relevant studies
- Passion for e-commerce / retail / food
What we offer?
- All our employees receive stock options
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days.
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international startup with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.