Regional Marketing Specialist - Italian Speaking
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Reason for the role
Tasks and responsibilities
- Localize content for the Italian market
- Organizing events, webinars, and other activities to build our brand and engage potential buyers.
- Working with partners and influencers on co-marketing activities to drive lead generation.
- Help us build our Social Media presence across our global channels.
- Develop campaign assets (landing pages, emails, flyers, etc.) that align with our brand and engage our audience.
- Managing local vendors that support our marketing efforts.
- Track, measure and communicate local program results, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts
- 3+ years in B2B Marketing in hospitality and/or tech
- A demonstrable track record generating demand for new products or services
- 2+ years of experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools
- Excellent Italian and English written and verbal communication skills. Additional European languages are highly desirable.
- Passion for e-commerce / retail / food
- Teamplayer, able to work with a global marketing team and execute on a local level and collaborate on marketing actions
What we offer?
A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
Flexible working location
International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
One of the most exciting start-ups in Europe led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.