Senior Front-End Developer (React/React. Native)
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
As our most Senior Front-End Developer with React and Angular knowledge, you write well-tested code, guide the team with your experience, and seek challenges that inspire you.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Building new features for web and native applications by writing clean and reusable React components
- Integrating third-party services and APIs into the different frontend applications (Auth0, Google Sheets, i18next, Headway)
- Reviewing pull requests of your colleagues and fixing bugs quickly
- Creating visualizations to show aggregated reports of data
- Working closely with all our customers, partners & the support team, continuously integrating their feedback in product development and user experience
- Mentoring the other developers and guide them in their work
- Help to choose new technologies and frameworks to tackle problems
- You may even get the chance to start new projects from scratch (we have a lot coming in the pipeline) or build backend services to support the client-facing frontend applications
Skills you’ll need:
- You have at least 4 years+ relevant experience, including 2 years+ developing in React
- You know what Redux-Saga and Ramda are
- You can explain to us how to work with WebSockets
- You prefer working in a team
- We don't tell you what to do, you are the expert and you welcome giving and receiving feedback
What we count as a plus:
- You have backend experience with Node.js
- You have an interest in UX/UI and understand what great user experience looks like
- You worked with multiple frameworks, not just React
- You participate(d) in open source projects
What we offer?
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named a ‘soonicorn’
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership
- Range of benefits
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimizations
- An early position in a scaling international scale-up with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.