Technical Customer Success
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! We are a SaaS company that aims to
simplify online order management for business owners around the world. From local diners to multinational chains, Deliverect offers cutting edge software to simplify the lives of our
The organisation is Belgium-based, founded in April 2018, and currently operating in 11 countries and has just been named as a Soonicorn company.
At Deliverect, we are ambitious and innovative, raising the bar, taking ownership of everything we do and celebrating our success with the entire team. We value open communication,respect and creative thinking. We surround ourselves with a squad of talented people from all over the world, who all work together to our one vision of delivering the first burger to the moon! If this sounds like the kind environment for you then you may be what we are looking for!
Reason for the role
The technical customer success (TCS) team is vital to the growth of Deliverect, growth which is amongst others, driven by partners. As a TCS, you will be the main point of contact when any new integrations with existing customers working with Deliverect. In the role, the interaction with the Partners is also key, as they are putting their trust in us with their customers, to ensure the start of a strong relationship in the partnership.
Tasks and responsibilities
- The TCS is responsible for onboarding the first customers with recently certified integrations, varying from POS, channel, fulfillment & Integrations.
- The TCS is the main point of contact for these customers, but also for our partners. You need take ownership of the relationships with the partners and the customers
- Function as a technical point of escalation for all customers in relation to the Deliverect platform
- Communication with partners, customers and your colleagues on the status of an integration, onboarding,..
- Liaising with our API specialists and developers that are charged with building an integration journey.
- Documentation - help identify the specificalities of the integration and document this for external and internal facing purposes. Your documentation skills will ensure a quicker and smoother onboarding for the next batch of customers on this new integration
- Actively drive product growth and knowledge database, based on feedback, enquiries,.. from partners, customers
- Ideal candidates should be able to effectively build relationships across all functional teams that are concerned with partners and integrations.
- In addition, ideal candidates should be able to effectively operate at a hands-on, power-user level, while acting as both an internal and external point of escalation and helping to establish an ongoing voice of the partner and customer.
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer support/success role
- Strong, hands-on technical skills. Willingness to dive deeper into our technology and master the ins and outs of our product.
- Communication skills - aligning customers, partners to get things going.
- Problem solving mentality
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and strong customer service aptitude with a high degree of responsiveness
- Customer-centric and proactive team player that possesses an empathy to drive customer loyalty
- Comfortable working in time critical situations and in a high paced environment
At Deliverect, we are not all the same, and that is one of our greatest strengths.
We believe in including everyone on our journey of building our team globally to provide an epic SaaS based solution to our customers. We do this by embracing our individual differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment.
You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone, and we are committed to treating all applicants fairly and equally.
The more voices we have represented within Deliverect, the more we will all continue to thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! We encourage you to bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s only in our differences that we will find the power to succeed. If you require any support during our recruitment process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
What we offer?
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Full benefits package