Technical Support Agent - English + Spanish Markets
Who are we?
The organisation is Belgium-based, founded in April 2018, and currently operating in 11 countries and has just been named as a Soonicorn company.
At Deliverect, we are ambitious and innovative, raising the bar, taking ownership of everything we do and celebrating our success with the entire team. We value open communication, respect and creative thinking. We surround ourselves with a squad of talented people from all over the world, who all work together to our one vision of delivering the first burger to the moon! If this sounds like the kind environment for you then you may be what we are looking for!
Tasks and responsibilities
- You aim for high customer satisfaction; you have a deep curiosity to understand your customers, their motivations and needs and how to approach ensuring their success
- You maintain close communication with customers, whether it’s by phone, by mail, by video call... You make it work and solve their toughest challenges.
- You strive to help solve the challenges customers are facing as fast as possible
- You are able to efficiently identify the cause of any issues, and are able to present a suitable solution, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- You cooperate with the onboarding team, and development team to optimize the customer experience
- Timings for this role will vary to support the time differences globally
- English and Spanish language fluency to be able to serve those markets
- Minimum 2 years’+ experience in a technical supporting role
- You are able to deal with high volumes of questions coming from customers and partners
- You are customer-oriented and keep calm under pressure
- Independent, able to use initiative and know how to prioritise and problem solve
- You are interested in the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrable experience in tech support or customer care
- This is not a remote role, you must be able to be on-site in our Ghent office (there will be some work from home flexibility)
What we offer?
All our employees receive stock options
We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days.
Diverse international team; regular company and team events
Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
An early position in a scaling international startup with strong growth plans
Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Want to join our rocket ship? Apply now.
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.