Who are we?
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 50 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East, we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the planning processes related to budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Ensure timely and accurate forecasting
- Architect and coordinate planning model changes
- Develop a deep understanding of revenue & expense order to identify risks and opportunities in various financial models
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies
- Collaborate closely with all departments on analyses and process overhaul
- Use your outstanding communication style to influence senior colleagues and the ability of explaining complex analysis, results and conclusions to a non-expert audience.
- Build relationships with a variety of functional and geographic leaders enabling meaningful analysis, visibility, and comprehensive understanding of currents throughout the business
- Lead and enable others in an environment that values continuous learning, development, and growth
- 8+ years of progressive finance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus
- Experience in an investment banking environment is a plus
- Software/SaaS/technology industry experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Sound understanding of the SaaS business model and key metrics and how that flows through the financial statements
- Strategic planning, modelling and analytical ability
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves when work needs to get done
- Experience with Looker/BI tools, NetSuite and Adaptive Insights is a plus
What we offer?
- All our employees receive stock options
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days.
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimizations
- An early position in a scaling international startup with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.