Marketing Manager-Arabic Speaking
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! We are a SaaS company that aims to
simplify online order management for business owners around the world. From local diners to multinational chains, Deliverect offers cutting edge software to simplify the lives of our
The organisation is Belgium-based, founded in April 2018, and currently operating in 11 countries and has just been named as a Soonicorn company.
At Deliverect, we are ambitious and innovative, raising the bar, taking ownership of everything we do and celebrating our success with the entire team. We value open communication,respect and creative thinking. We surround ourselves with a squad of talented people from all over the world, who all work together to our one vision of delivering the first burger to the moon! If this sounds like the kind environment for you then you may be what we are looking for!
Reason for the role
Given our ambitious growth plans in the Middle East, we are looking for a skilled and energetic Marketing Executive for the region who will be responsible for lead generation, partner marketing, and customer marketing. The person in the role will work in close collaboration with the Global Marketing team, as well as with the regional team, and local partners and customers.
This role requires both a passion for technology and its capacity to make a difference in the life of our customers and a love of food. This is an execution-oriented role that requires excellent communication and project management skills.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support the development of the Middle East market, with an emphasis on lead generation, market penetration, and cost-effective customer acquisition.
- Organize events, webinars, and other activities to build our brand and engage with potential buyers.
- Localize global campaigns and content
- Working with partners and influencers on co-marketing activities to drive lead generation.
- Coordinate the region’s Social Media presence across our global channels.
- Help build strong relationships with our customers to enhance engagement, generate referrals, and secure customer testimonials.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and enhance Marketing ROI.
- Manage local vendors that support our marketing efforts.
- 5+ years in B2B Marketing in hospitality and/or tech
- A demonstrable track record helping to generate demand for new products or services
- 3+ years of experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools
- Intermediate level skills with design tools like Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs, metrics, analytics, and reporting methods
- Fluent in English and Arabic. Additional languages are a plus
- University degree in Business/Marketing/Mathematics or other relevant studies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for e-commerce / retail / food
- Available to travel 15% of the time within the Middle East and to Europe
- Team player, able to work with a global marketing team and execute on a local level and collaborate on marketing actions.
At Deliverect, we are not all the same, and that is one of our greatest strengths. We believe in including everyone on our journey of building our team globally to provide an epic SaaS based solution to our customers. We do this by embracing our individual differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment.
You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone, and we are committed to treating all applicants fairly and equally.
The more voices we have represented within Deliverect, the more we will all continue to thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! We encourage you to bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s only in our differences that we will find the power to succeed. If you require any support during our recruitment process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
What we offer?
- The chance to join a fast-growth scale-up and help chart our success
- Stock options and other great benefits
- Growth and learning opportunities
- A lively and open company culture with short chains of command
- One of the most exciting SaaS start-ups in the FoodTech industry led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the hospitality world once again!