Mexico City, Mexico
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
Given our ambitious goals in the Americas, we’re looking for a driven and energetic B2B Marketing Specialist who will support our efforts in the region. This role will work in close collaboration with the regional and global marketing teams, local partners, and customers.
This is an execution-oriented role that requires excellent communication and project management skills.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support the development of the Americas region, with an emphasis on lead generation, market penetration, and cost-effective customer acquisition
- Organize events, webinars, and other activities to build our brand and engage with potential buyers
- Localize global campaigns and liaise with the larger team to ensure smooth execution
- Support and execute partner co-marketing efforts, such as email campaigns, webinars, content exchange programs, and more.
- Support our regional content marketing initiatives, including testimonials and case studies.
- Execute, test, and optimize email and nurture campaigns to our regional database.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, additional languages are a plus
- University degree in business, commerce, marketing, or other related studies
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in hospitality or tech sector
- Some experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of marketing channels, KPIs, analytics, and reporting methods
- Team player, able to work with global and regional marketing teams
- Available to travel when needed (10% of the time)
What we offer?
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days.
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international startup with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.