Partner Program Manager
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! We are a SaaS company that aims to
simplify online order management for business owners around the world. From local diners to multinational chains, Deliverect offers cutting edge software to simplify the lives of our
The organisation is Belgium-based, founded in April 2018, and currently operating in 11 countries and has just been named as a Soonicorn company.
At Deliverect, we are ambitious and innovative, raising the bar, taking ownership of everything we do and celebrating our success with the entire team. We value open communication,respect and creative thinking. We surround ourselves with a squad of talented people from all over the world, who all work together to our one vision of delivering the first burger to the moon! If this sounds like the kind environment for you then you may be what we are looking for!
Reason for the role
- Project managing the rollout of new whitelabel partners, which includes coordination of sales enablement, billing, onboarding & support training, product
- Collaborating with the Deliverect Product team to ensure integration success with whitelabel partner.
- Writing internal and external documentation and running subsequent training on the whitelabel partnership workflows.
- Training the whitelabel partner-customer success & support teams to enable their duty of onboarding and supporting the Deliverect platform.
- Identifying and aligning with key stakeholders within the whitelabel partnership through regular check-in meetings.
- Experience in the industry of retail and SAAS software or fintech.
- You have a high level of competence and the ability to present and position yourself professionally and empathically.
- You can approach new prospects, transform them into satisfied customers.
- You are convincing with professional communication and negotiation skills
- You work in a structured, organized, and goal-oriented way.
- Your entrepreneurial and analytical thinking, as well as your experience, will provide you with the foundation for a successful career at Deliverect.
What we offer?
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Full benefits package
At Deliverect, we are not all the same, and that is one of our greatest strengths.
We believe in including everyone on our journey of building our team globally to provide an epic SaaS based solution to our customers. We do this by embracing our individual differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment.
You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone, and we are committed to treating all applicants fairly and equally.
The more voices we have represented within Deliverect, the more we will all continue to thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! We encourage you to bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s only in our differences that we will find the power to succeed. If you require any support during our recruitment process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.