Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! We are a SaaS company that aims to
simplify online order management for business owners around the world. From local diners to multinational chains, Deliverect offers cutting edge software to simplify the lives of our
The organisation is Belgium-based, founded in April 2018, and currently operating in 11 countries and has just been named as a Soonicorn company.
At Deliverect, we are ambitious and innovative, raising the bar, taking ownership of everything we do and celebrating our success with the entire team. We value open communication, respect and creative thinking. We surround ourselves with a squad of talented people from all over the world, who all work together to our one vision of delivering the first burger to the moon! If this sounds like the kind environment for you then you may be what we are looking for!
Reason for the role
As a Junior Partnerships Manager, you are in charge of building and nurturing our partnership ecosystem in North America. Through strong communication and collaboration, you will manage the relationships with our P.O.S. & Delivery Application partners.
You will also handle the sale to merchants that come through these channels. You will be a natural networker and a Deliverect champion! The territory for this role will be the US and Canada.
You will be an integral part of Deliverect’s new expansion into North America. This is an opportunity to join a small, young, rapidly growing team, and to work alongside leadership with a proven ability to scale startups.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You aim to understand the motivations and needs of our partners and know how to approach ensuring their success.
- You will implement & foster commercial agreements with our partners
- You maintain close communication with partners, whether it’s by phone, by mail, by video call, by on site visits. You make it work and solve their toughest challenges.
- Through collaborative marketing efforts, you guide new partners and develop a range of materials including guides, how-to articles, webinars, training.
- You cooperate with the operations team to improve on internal processes.
- You contribute as a member of the mid-market team to achieve the overall strategic group objectives.
- You achieve or exceed monthly sales quotas, including deals closed.
- You meet prospecting and business development goals.
- You are guiding technical integrations
- University degree and 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in the B2B software space working in partnerships or business development.
- Experience in the hospitality/food tech industry is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; English is required, French is a strong asset.
- Technically savvy, you aren’t afraid to read through API documentation.
- You are able to deal with high volumes of inquiries coming from customers and partners; you need to be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You can work independently and know how to prioritize and problem solve.
- You are interested in the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Available immediately.
What we offer?
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Full benefits package
At Deliverect, we are not all the same, and that is one of our greatest strengths.
We believe in including everyone on our journey of building our team globally to provide an epic SaaS based solution to our customers. We do this by embracing our individual differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment.
You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone, and we are committed to treating all applicants fairly and equally.
The more voices we have represented within Deliverect, the more we will all continue to thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! We encourage you to bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s only in our differences that we will find the power to succeed. If you require any support during our recruitment process, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.