Senior Front-End Developer (React/React. Native)
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! We are a SaaS company that aims to
simplify online order management for business owners around the world. From local diners to multinational chains, Deliverect offers cutting edge software to simplify the lives of our
The organisation is Belgium-based, founded in April 2018, and currently operating in 11 countries and has just been named as a Soonicorn company.
At Deliverect, we are ambitious and innovative, raising the bar, taking ownership of everything we do and celebrating our success with the entire team. We value open communication, respect and creative thinking. We surround ourselves with a squad of talented people from all over the world, who all work together to our one vision of delivering the first burger to the moon! If this sounds like the kind environment for you then you may be what we are looking for!
Reason for the role
As our most Senior Front-End Developer with React knowledge, you write well-tested code, guide the team with your experience, and seek challenges that inspire you
Tasks and responsibilities
- Building new features for web and native applications by writing clean and reusable React components
- Integrating third-party services and APIs into the different frontend applications (Auth0, Google Sheets, i18next, Headway)
- Reviewing pull requests of your colleagues and fixing bugs quickly
- Creating visualizations to show aggregated reports of data
- Working closely with all our customers, partners & the support team, continuously integrating their feedback in product development and user experience
- Mentoring the other developers and guide them in their work
- Help to choose new technologies and frameworks to tackle problems
- You may even get the chance to start new projects from scratch (we have a lot coming in the pipeline) or build backend services to support the client-facing frontend applications
- You have at least 4-5 years of work experience, including 2 years or more of recent experience developing in React
- You know what Redux-Saga and Ramda are
- You can explain to us how to work with WebSockets
- You prefer working in a team
- We don't tell you what to do, you are the expert and you welcome giving and receiving feedback
- You have backend experience with Node.js
- You have an interest in UX/UI and understand what great user experience looks like
- You worked with multiple frameworks, not just React
- You participate(d) in open source projects
What we offer?
- Flat company structure
- Company-wide stock options
- Health insurance covered (DKV)
- Travel allowance for a relaxed commute
- Phone allowance to keep you connected
- A MacBook
- Daily Edenred vouchers
- Great coffee, free snacks, and plenty of beer - when the work is done ;-)
- Flexibility in working hours (around core office times)
- Working with new technologies, no legacy
- Full transparency about the business - Everything is shared, so you will also learn what is needed to create a successful startup
At Deliverect, we are not all the same, and that is one of our greatest strengths. We believe in including everyone on our journey of building our team globally to provide an epic SaaS based solution to our customers. We do this by embracing our individual differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment.
You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone, and we are committed to treating all applicants fairly and equally.
The more voices we have represented within Deliverect, the more we will all continue to thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! We encourage you to bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s only in our differences that we will find the power to succeed. If you require any support during our recruitment process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.