Technical Support Agent
Mexico City, Mexico
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
With your help our customers can resolve issues quickly so they can deliver for their customers, and our internal customer support teams can communicate technical issues with you for resolution.
You will be the technical support between customers externally and a point of contact for customer support teams internally. From Zendesk tickets to proactive support, you will make sure things work, helping customers with their issues. We will support you in understanding our product and help you develop your product knowledge; you just need the appetite to learn!
Communication and proactive technical support is central to the role; with our partners, customers and your colleagues. Close communication with customers, whether it’s by phone, email, video call or on-site visits. You make it work and solve their toughest challenges.
In short, you solve customer technical problems proactively, and communicate to our internal teams so we can make things easier for customers and partners.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Solve the challenges customers are facing as fast as possible
- Efficiently identify the cause of any issues
- Solution-minded; troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Collaborative: cooperate with the onboarding and development teams to optimise the customer experience
You can speak English and Spanish fluently
Minimum 2 years’+ experience in a technical supporting role
You are able to deal with high volumes of questions coming from customers and partners;
You are customer-oriented and can keep calm during stressful situations
You can work independently and know how to prioritise and problem solve
You are interested in the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
Demonstrable experience in tech support or customer care
- This is not a remote role, you must be able to be on-site in our Mexico office once restrictions allow (there will be some work from home flexibility)
What we offer?
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named a ‘soonicorn’
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership
- Range of benefits
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international scale-up with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.