Customer Onboarding Specialist
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with: Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local independent takeaway too!Our People: Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly.
Reason for the role
With your help customers can understand and use our product quickly so they can deliver for their customers. This in turn has a direct impact on the success of their business.
You will be the main point of contact for new integrations, onboarding customers with recently certified integrations, varying from POS, channel, fulfilment and integrations. You will take ownership of these relationships, also escalating any technical issues to our technical teams when needed. We will support you in understanding our product and help you develop your product knowledge; you just need the appetite to learn!
Communication is central to the role; with our partners, customers and your colleagues, from integration status updates to onboarding and process improvements. You'll communicate what our customers are struggling with to our API specialists and developers so they can use their technical know-how to improve the customer experience. You'll help identify and document the specifics of the integration best practice, so we can optimise our process for a quicker and smoother customer onboarding.
In short, you solve customer problems proactively, and communicate to our internal teams how we can help make our product even better.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Onboarding the first customers with recently certified integrations, varying from POS, channel, fulfilment and integrations
- Main point of contact for these customers, and also our partners; ownership of the relationships with the partners and the customers
- Communicate technical escalation issues for all customers
- Communicate with partners, customers and colleagues on the status of an integration and onboarding
- Share insights with our API specialists and developers who build the integration journey
- Document the integration for external and internal best practice to support quicker and smoother onboarding
- Build relationships across all partner and integration teams
- 1-3 years+ of experience in a customer support/success role
- Customer-centric with real examples of providing proactive customer support
- Willingness to learn, dive deeper into our technology and master our product
- Communication skills - aligning customers and partners
- Solution-focused able to investigate what is going wrong, but also what could go wrong with our implementations
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and strong customer service aptitude with a high degree of responsiveness
- Comfortable working in time-critical situations and in a high-paced environment
- This is not a remote role, you must be able to be on-site in our Ghent office ideally 2-3 days per week (there is some work from home flexibility)
- Fluency in Dutch and English
What we offer?
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named a ‘soonicorn’
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership
- Range of benefits
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international scale-up with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Want to join our rocket ship? Apply now.
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.