Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
As a Product Launcher / Project Manager, you will work cross-functionally with the goal to get products launched, making sure every department gets involved, has what they need and does their part.
You’ll help the development team set up clear deadlines, align with marketing to get the whole marketing campaign planned in; with product marketers to get the right demo material; with Customer Success/Technical Account Manager teams to make sure everyone has the right training resource; with support to make sure they can support the product; with sales so they can sell it including having the right pricing, pitch, product market fit etc.; and you make sure finance is involved in insights and strategy from a financial perspective.
In short, you connect the dots between teams, make sure things run smoothly, and that we're working on the right things, and help our products be launched and delivered effectively.
Tasks and responsibilities
Efficient timely product launch in collaboration with our product manager
Collaborate with product and the management team to ensure product priorities are aligned to strategic business need
Outreach to prospective partners in the hospitality tech industry in conjunction with our regional partner managers
Collaborate with stakeholders (both internal and external, sales, product teams) to gather requirements and support the product vision
Facilitate continuous improvement to the team resources, cadence, alignment and process
Support the right cadence so our product roadmap is ready for development in a timely manner
Oversee timelines and budgets to make sure everything stays on track
- Evidence of ability to operate effectively within a B2B environment
- Excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- 4 years'+ experience with project or product management and the ability to write and prioritize requirements for research and development
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate people
- Operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Effectively escalate client issues with speed and urgency
What we offer?
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named a ‘soonicorn’
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership
- Range of benefits
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international scale-up with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.