Technical Sourcer (FTC)
Who are we?
Deliverect are changing the landscape of the food industry. We are currently in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We are pioneers of simplifying online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in some awesome locations around the globe, we have offices boasting envious rooftop views, across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East, and we have some of the best talent globally as part of our team. We have over 250 bar raisers to help us in our mission to deliver the first burger to the moon, and we are still continuing to grow. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Tasks and responsibilities
How you will contribute to our mission
- You will be the face of Deliverect to the global engineering talent community and be the start of every candidate journey.
- You will help to rapidly scale our product development teams globally, focussing on frontend and backend development roles.
- Using the skills we will teach you, you will generate candidate pipelines using both traditional and creative sourcing methods.
- Working with our talent partners you will help to map out and build talent markets for various regions so we can streamline future hiring efforts.
- Use data to refine searches and continuously improve.
Skills you’ll need
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Keen learner, self driven and able to work at pace and deal with high volumes.
- Strong communication in both verbal and written English.
- Great organisational skills as you will be dealing with a lot of outbound communication and scheduling.
- Ideally, you will have worked with data in some sense and understand bottlenecks in order to suggest improvements.
- Excellent multi tasking skills, work well under pressure
- We are open to people with no recruitment experience so this is a great opportunity to learn the trade in-house.
What we offer?
- The chance to work with an amazing Global People Experience team, to learn the ropes and have while doing it!
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days.
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international startup with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.
Please fill in your details and share your CV with us using the below form.